Thursday 5 May 2016

'The Man of Mode' - Vocal Programme


Vocal Development Programme –
‘The Man of Mode’ Production Week
Date
Wednesday 20th April 2016
Exercise Used
-          Breath Control
-          Breath Resonation
-          Tongue Twisters
-          and Rubber Chicken
Vocal Characteristics
Pre-Production:
-          Raspy
-          Crisp
-          Throat Resonated
Post-Production:
-          Articulate
-          Paced
Vocal Reflection
     Pre-Production I found my natural vocal state took over which I needed to rectify in order to enhance the vocal characteristics of a well-educated rich young man.  Focusing on my breath control, chest, nasal, and head resonators I was able to warmup and prepare my vocal folds and muscles to ensure articulate control and projected diction.
     I personally could see a clear different pre and post production and I feel I succeeded in changed my vocal characteristic state to suit my character on stage.
Received Feedback
-          Good vocal diction
-          Clear articulation
-          and Good breath control
Strengths
-          Pacing
-          Breath Control
Areas of Improvement
     I feel the need to take more time, pre-production, to truly analyse my vocal stage in order to gain a clear view of development, for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment